Community Yard Sale >> 7:00a.m. -1:00 p.m. on Saturday, July 14 >> spots are available!
Now accepting vendor applications for the 1st Annual TCAT Crossville Community Yard Sale! Don't miss out on this opportunity to sell your items at a great location! All booth fees go to support TCAT Crossville SkillsUSA students. Please read the following vendor instructions before submitting your application. Contact Jena DeMars to request a vendor form.
All booth spaces will be located in the designated parking lot areas. Please review all instructions before returning your application. If we receive an application with payment for vending space, we will assume you have read the following instructions and agree to comply.
Please keep this instruction sheet for your records.
1. Community yard sale hours will start at 7:00 am, Saturday, July 14, 2018. All vendors must be set up and ready for business by that time. You may arrive at 6:00 am to set up. At that time, you must sign-in and you will be directed to your assigned space. (Rain out date July 21.)
2. Vendors may not park on the grassy areas.
3. Electrical service, tents, and tables will not be provided.
4. Absolutely no alcohol is allowed on the premises at any time.
5. Vendors must keep their spaces clean, orderly and safe.
6. When the event has ended, each vendor is required to clean up area.
7. There will be restroom facilities provided for vendors only inside the school.
Vendors wanting to set-up may purchase a booth space for $15.00. Booth size cannot exceed 10x10. Make sure to fill out your vendor application acoordingly. **Any Vendor wishing to set-up without prior registration will be requested to make payment of an additional fee of $10 before being allowed to set up.
-We accept cash or credit card (not Discover) for booth rent payments
-If you set-up a booth without prior registration, we will assess a $10 fee
Payment is due in the business office by July 11, 2018. Your space will not be reserved until payment is made in full. All fees are donated to the TCAT Crossville SGA fund to support TCAT Crossville SkillsUSA students.
For questions, please contact Jena DeMars @ 931-484-7502 ext. 127 or email@example.com
I understand that Tennessee College of Applied Technology Crossville is not responsible for damage or loss of property due to acts of nature and/or vandalism. I also understand that Tennessee College of Applied Technology Crossville is not liable for any medical issues as a result of any food purchase from a private vendor etc.